So many times, while we fuck, my wife tells me to say something DIRTY. Now, now, now, I am not sure how she defines DIRTY.
I love DIRTY thoughts. I do have some great fantasies. These fantasies involve some wonderful people that we know. And I cannot wait to tell these to her.
I do not what will offend her and what will excite her. But I will take a chance.
I can write all my DIRTY thoughts here.
Some of them are as follows:
1) In my fantasies, she loves to suck cock. She would take my COCK into her beautiful mouth and suck me to an earth shattering ORGASM. Then, take another man's we met online for an hour or so. She would love that.
2) I would love to DO a common friend of ours (XYZ). She is a beautiful MILF. Dark and beautiful.
Someday Occassion would arise and we would FUCK.
3) I know a female (ABC)that we both know very well. And by what I have seen, she would love to experiment and not feel guilty about it. I know if an occassion arises, we won't need anybody's permission to experiment.
4) There are some beautiful 'girl' friends of mine whom I would love to FUCK. But we are no longer in touch and they are just in my fantasies.
5)I know it would be GREAT, if my wife and XYZ would do a girl-girl thing. Just the two of them going down on each other and taking each other to greater levels of ORGASMS. Just the thought of both of them, NUDE in the bed is driving me crazy.
Maybe someday, wifie will open up to THIS.
6) Doing a THREESOME with wifie and XYZ would be great too. Man, imagine, two beautiful women doing great things to me. That would be great.
7) Sometime I want to catch wifie masturbating. She says that she does not. But I know 99%of the people masturbate and the rest 1% are liars. Hee hee hee. It would be nice to see her doing it and telling me she is thinking of men, that would turn me on.
8) I want to capture her face on video while she is going through an ORGASM. She looks divine.
The afterglow is simply superb. She has not agreed to it. But may be someday.
9) I would love to go to a NUDE BEACH. It would be a great experience and see all the guys looking at her. BTW, she is 29 and hot.
10) Once I would like to take part in an ORGY. I like the idea behind an Orgy. Everybody fucks everybody. No man or woman treats his or her spouse like an property. That POSSESSION will be lost. That is true freedom.
there may be many more.
Will tell them to wifey soon.